Thursday, July 5, 2012

Review: Eccolo World Traveler Journal

Last semester at college when things really started to pick up with the blog, and infatuation with writing materials I thought it was a good idea to pick up a journal. Many people think it may be corny or childish, but I think it is a great way to get down lingering thoughts that one may have at the end of they day, it is therapeutic. I didn't do much research on journals, so I just went to my local staples and picked one up that suited my needs.


The Eccolo World Traveler is your basic leather journal, with one of those nifty strings to mark your page. It is a good looking piece, and makes me feel legitimate while writing in it. The pages are a yellowish off white, with grey lines. It gives a nostalgic feel that I really care for.



The quality of the pages are good. Compared to my black and red notebook, they are a little less glossy but provide a fine writing surface. The pages show little to no bleed through regardless of what pen you are using (I use a plethora of pens while writing in it). This is essential to a journal because you usually write on the front and back of the pages.


Now I am not going to share one of my personal entries, but here is a little writing sample.


I would highly recommend a journal (doesn't have to be this one) to everyone. It is a great way to collect thoughts and to end a day.

8 out of 10 mummies.


-Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment